since my b-day is tomorrow, I spose I'll have to change my blog-site name. Living with middle-age sucks sooooo bad!!!!! I'm soooooo tired all the time, and my face/body doesn't look like it used to when I was 20. On the plus side, my hair is REALLY working for me lately--- One guy gave me his number the other day on the bus. He's a construction worker named Kevin. He's kinda cute. I'm thinking about calling him.....
I watched the victory speech the other night in Chicago. I think it's a huge statement about where we are in our nation's history. This century is definately one of CHANGE! It's like the 60's were America's "Big Bang."--and everything has been materializing since...I'm excited to live in this time....The technology and advancements we've made in the last 100 years have never been greater...I wish I could live another 200 years to see where we go from here...I feel like I'm that old anyway, so why not?
Anyway, I don't know what I"ll do tomorrow. I still don't have a job, but I'm looking. I'm also taking an H & R Block course, so I might work for them in January. (probably at the front desk though, since I don't feel confident enough to do someone's taxes). I have a self-proclaimed dyslexic teacher, so maybe that's why I don't trust myself. "So Mr. Smith, you made 59,050 last year?" "NOOO, NOOOO--you idiot!--I made 95,500!!!!"---"So you want to claim your child that your estranged wife ran off with?" ... "What are you talking about?--My wife and I don't have kids!!!" .... "And you're buying this car for the GERMAN engineering?".....(you get the point...)...well, I don't know what else to say...I have a slight headache from not sleeping very well last night...hopefully tonite will be better...Probably won't do much later today...go by Wal-Mart, do a laundry, watch TV...tonight is Grey's Anatomy and Kath and Kim and The Office. that ought to keep me occupied. If that doesnt work, I'll fantasize about walking on the beach with what's his name and drift away.....
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment