I made it. I moved on up!!!! I'm now a "renter." with a Studio apartment in the SKY-AY--AY......
I'm psyched about my new little place! And to celebrate, the landlords gave me two $40 dollar vouchers for D.I. to furnish and otherwise decorate my little slice of heaven!!--
Anyway, things have been going o.k. so far. I've been there a couple weeks...and if things continue to go well, I'll be there till I find something more permanent. These apts. are "transitional" units, so I'll have to find something else eventually anyway. Tonight I plan on watching the "Emmy's" on my voucher-bought T.V. and heat up some chili or something...it's been raining hard out today...we had quite the storm! But I ain't worried bout no storm!!! I've got a place to go home to!!!--unlike the night this last year when I walked all night in knee-deep water for lack of shelter. That SUCKED!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment