Friday, November 21, 2008

The Dayroom Activity From Hell...

So I'm getting ready for my trip to the library to study for my H & R Block final tomorrow when I get a knock on my door. The nice kid up one floor and down the hall is there to remind me of an activity happening in ten minutes in the "day room" down-stairs...I reluctantly decide to check it out, only because I haven't done anything remotely social since I've been in Salt Lake--and being the social creature that I am, that's like living with leprosy--honestly, I feel like a leper anymore--I don't do anything fun with anyone--and it's really pissing me off lately...so when I get downstairs, I'm greeted by a sea of vegetables playing bingo...I almost leave, but am motioned to stay by the director--(who is on her way out of that position). I sit down coincidentally next to her and begin my torture session. I make it through a round of "Black-out" and try to survive the next bombardment of boredom and stupidity, but am continually assaulted with questions about me--my life--my favorite breakfast cereal, if I'm still a virgin. (the name of the game is Lifestyles or some shit)...Personally, I think it was an indirect way for the director to dig up the dirt on us...(me)...and though I put on a good front, inside I was seething...

Monday...suffice it to say my weekend didn't go well. I ended up stressing out and prank-calling my old doctor--the one I have a crush on--and yelling obscenities on his voice-mail...I don't even know if that's his number, but when I was in Watts last Easter...oh! gotta go I only have 30 secs....

Anyway, he really makes me mad! He made me look stupid in front of everyone--and was totally ashamed of me, but he still flirted with me when he wanted to...
Why do I always fall for jerks? I'm slowly letting go of his memory, and I'm standing up for myself by filing a complaint about him. I wish he had never moved to Nev. County..he really ruined my life. I hate him. God give me strength to get through this...........................................................................................................

No comments: