This morning I enjoyed one of the best breakfast's I've had in my life under a fwy overpass with around 300 other people and a cat on a leash. We had pancakes, french fries, chicken nuggets, salad, eggs, (very delicious) and kool-aid. Later, I took a ride in a van which dropped me off at a Salvation Army church meeting where I was greeted by a large Samoan woman and lots of men in recovery. I sat next to the Samoan woman during the service and she showed me pictures of her boyfriend, baby, and 4 of her cousins. In addition, she had a toy which popped up and down, and she played with ith throughout the service--causing me to crack up incessantly. She also gave me a tube of body lotion from her days at Victoria Secret, and invited me to next week's church service, which includes a going-away barbecue for the pastor and his wife. I might go. It depends on what else I'm doing.
A woman with a tatooed leg walks by...............
Anyway, I'm here at the library again. It's Sunday, still, but in the afternoon....................................................theres a man next to me playing solataire, and another on my other side doing who knows what. The man I was first mentioning is of Asian descent. Tomorrow I have an interview at Wendy's. It's at 10 in the morning. I hope I get it, except I'd rather work at an office or something. I don't like being a middle-aged fast food worker.
well, i don't know what else to talk about. I'm sure tomorrow I'll have more ideas for you. I wish I had a house.
Becky
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment