Why is it when I go to check out a book, I now have to deal with a "Breast-Feeding Cafe?" staring at me the moment I enter the first floor of the Library? Obviously, some teen-age boy had nothing better to devote his Eagle Scout Project time to, so he thought to himself--"Hey, I've got an idea, why don't we create a subtle, woman-bashing/exploiting thing to make my library trip more interesting?"....I mean, really, who would frequent such a cafe to begin with unless they were the product of some dysfunctional, FDLS cult or otherwise afflicted organization with nothing better to do than spend their afternoon breastfeeding their baby with 2 or 3 other soccer moms--bragging about "Brad's" latest job promotion......This type of behaviour is abhorrent to me and I would hope any rational-minded, politically-correct, forward-thinking 21st century purson........1. It does the obvious--exploits women's, well, you know!!!!--in an innocent way, of course...I mean what's wrong with dishing the dirt with a few gal pals over babies and their feeding rituals.....in this case, well, you know!!!!!
2. Who gives a @#$% about "BRAD" anyway--wasn't he the one who ran off with some other chick back at BYU???????!!!!!!
3. If I want to breast-feed, I certainly am not going to do it in front of a mostly "Mormon" public in down-town library next to a damned cafe playing Alanis Morrisette songs.....no, on the contrary, I am going to find the most REMOTE part of the universe and secretly feed my baby in shame and utter disgust at having to be once again reminded of my dependence on a male-centered ego-tistical, testosterone-driven society--which keeps me in chains because of my gender, and obliges me to take my lunch hour and selfishly give of my time and energy to "suckle" my offspring, while the guys go "pig-out" at Olive Garden or whatever.....I mean, I don't care about Tanner's field goal, or Morgan's new tooth.......All I want is my dignity back!!!!!--And by the way, Jenny, your J. Crew out-fit sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree...women are exploited enough in this world without satisfying the sick, perverted fantasy of some teen-age boy probably hooked on drugs, or some other non-edible substance....Besides, what kind of Mother would teach her "Eagle-Sout" son to concoct such a cockel-maimy idea like a "Breast-Feeding Cafe" to begin with? Doesn't she have better things to do with her time than to think up--or promote such pornographic material with her derelect excuse of a human being?????..I could go on, but I need to check my blood-pressure now...
Ethel Marie Smith--concerned citizen and devoted grandmother to Ashton--2 years, and Demi, 6 months...
Seattle, Washington
I think it's a wonderful idea--what better way of bringing women's issues to the forefront of things than to sponsor such a positive, nurturing, politically-correct environment in a place where intelligent, forward-thinking ideas are fostered continually....let's not hide the act of feeding our babies in some forgotten waste-land of cro-magnumitus!!!!! After all, if Pamela can do her own Reality show and still look good after all these years, despite, what I'm sure are numerous attempts at platic everything, I deserve my own "spot-light" once in a while--even at the cost of exploiting my baby!!!--Hey, a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do!!!
P.S. I love Bret Michealsssss!!!!Weeeeeee, prozac is fun and has un-predictable side effects...like check me out I totally went from my little granola-liberal-Alanis-Morisetee I love the planet mentality to suddenly wanting to make -out with Brett Michael's, Dis pamela Anderson, and exploit my baby at the same time......How weird am I? LOL!!!
Molly Jones--global activist, soccer-mom, reality-show critic and recent implant conessieur.....depending on which day of the week you get her.......
Post a Comment