Today will be partly cloudy and cool with a high of 74 degrees. I will go for an "evaluation" and will hate the psychologist very much because he bugs the @##$$%^ out of me....
In addition, I will get in touch with my inner-young-adult when I go to the library and check out "Pretty In Pink," as I prepare to watch it for the 50 millionth time....
I will also talk to a few pigeons, a proud-looking seagull, and a bunch of different people I run into on the bus and sidewalks respectively(...life sucks without a car). ...(and a house, or room to rent)...
If I'm lucky, I may get offered a few M-n-M's back at the shelter tonite. Or someone may buy me a hamburger from Astro Burger. I look forward to either if not both of these events with great anticipation...
Forecast for tomorrow: to try not to get kicked out of the shelter and maybe go shopping or to a free cultural event around Salt Lake. Also, to stay away from mean people--(they suck)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are 2 funy chik--hey, why are you writing this to yourself? to prove to everyone you are actually funny? who are you trying to impress? the mayor? the govenor? the king of the world? why don't you stop giggling and commenting on your own blog and go get some lunch or something. Leave the comments to your friends and family., go on..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(later that minute)............................................................................you're still here? go!! shoo!! go!!.
Post a Comment